Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Recent Happenings (with pictures)

I know I've been neglegent in taking pictures lately. Hopefully this post with make up for it in part.

This picture doesn't do Rebekah's leg justice. Seriously, you would think that I beat her. I sincerely hope that all two year olds have bruises like this. I think they come in large part because she has no fat to protect her from falls and she's been climbing everywhere. So just know that I love my daughter and it's the playground that's been rough with her, not me.
Yesterday she disassembled Mr. Potatohead and discovered that the empty body served to amplify her voice. Suddenly she was in stereo-sound! How cool is that? Watch out world! My two year old has a voice!


Here's the best part. Patrick is crawling now and it's highly adorable. I get a fit of delightful giggles when I watch him. So I captured him doing it for posterity.

3 comments:

Generational stitcher said...

My kids legs look like that all of the time. Mostly it comes from running up the stair faster then they are capable. Korde's almost 6 and she's worse then Adam whose 2...guess they don't out grow it too fast :) Cute crawling video! His eyes are so cute!!

Emily said...

Don't worry, my children's legs both look like that! Occupational hazard, I think.

Mimi said...

Patrick is sooo cute. Is Becca the little mommy to him? Can't wait to see them.
lol mimi and papaw