Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tagged . . . Again

A- Attached or single: lovingly attached
B- Best friend: Michael
C- Cake or Pie: I've never loved cake. My mom has made an apple pie for my birthday for a good 10 years.
D- Day of Choice: Sunday - I get to spend the most time with my family, worship whom I choose and I have an excuse to get dressed up a bit.
E- Essential Item: keys
F- Favorite Color: I tend to pick autumn colors first, but I love a bright and deep Christmas red.
G- Gummie Worms or Bears: worms
H- Hometown: Rexburg, ID
I- Indulgence{s}: I love making cookies. I say they're for "someone" (that someone changes each time) but really, I just want some. Then I give away the extras so I don't eat too many.
J- January or July: July. I love the fact that it's warm outside, but also grateful that July means that summer is half over. :)
K- Kids: Rebekah, Patrick
L- Life is incomplete without: The gospel and family
M- Marriage Date: 4-25-03 Some of you who knew me in early high school may be shocked by that.
N-Number of siblings: 5
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples. I will peel oranges, but it's not my favorite thing to do.
P- Phobias or Fears: driving on a dark or narrow road with water on either side, claustrophobia, being raped (did I actually say that out loud?), husband being called off to WWIII and having to raise the kids all by myself.
Q- Quotes: "Be yourself - No one can tell you you're doing it wrong."
R- Reason to smile: Heavenly Father loves me!
S- Season: Fall. I love the colors and the crispness in the air while it's still warm during the day.
T- Tag Three: Whom ever would like to do this.
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of animal: Oppressor
W- Worst habit: short temper with kids
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound.
Y- Your favorite food: A good steak and steamed veggies.
Z- Zimbabwee or New Zealand: New Zealand

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for doing it, just fun to learn new info about people. I can relate to some of your answers like the baking thing, and some of those phobias! Hope you guys are all settled in and enjoying yourselves.

Beth said...

Speaking of cookies, I desperately need your pumpkin cookie recipe. My husband loves them, but the one recipe I tried stank! HELP!!