Friday, February 22, 2008

Ummm . . .

I feel like I have everything and nothing to write about. It's a tough position to be in.

It seems like every time I get in the car I'm going on an adventure because I'm discovering a new place and how to get there. Yesterday it was the post office (hurray!) and today it was a pharmacy, Kid to Kid, and the DI (which I didn't know existed until I was out and about). As I've been unpacking I've decided to weed through clothes. Downsizing is always a good thing because it forces you to weed and get rid of the stuff your just carting around "just in case". I decided that if we didn't wear it in the last year more than once, it was going. As far as the pharmacy is concerned, Wal-Mart works for me, but not for Rebekah. She has to have a specialized pharmacy that is able to make their own concoctions (how DO you spell that word?). So I had to figure out where it was and how to get to it. The mission was successful. And I managed it with only a minor tantrum from Rebekah.

I know that some of you live among red rock on a consistent basis, but it's been a while for me. Living in Pinetop granted me quite a few opportunities to see enough that I was tired of it. But it's been 13 years since then and I'm finding a new beauty in it. I do enjoy seeing it against a raincloud - darkened sky. It brings out each shade of red and accents the little green that's stubborn enough to stick to the rock. Facinating.

No comments: