Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sunny St. George




Sorry for being so absent. We went on vacation and I forgot my camera. Not a good combo for a blogger. Anyway - St. George wasn't where we went on vacation - it's where we're moving next week! I'm still trying to let it sink in. We only know one couple down there, but I think we'll make friends quickly. We'll only be there for 6 mo. to a year. It will be a fun adventure. Michael got a promotion. He'll be running the office and the small airport endeavors there. It means I had to drop my voice students, but I feel it will be for the better in the long run. I will sure miss them! Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Generational stitcher said...

Congratulations on the promotion!

Jill said...

I think that's great! We know some people over there and everyone loves living there. Congratulations to Michael. Oh, what company is that he is working for? I have a friend who's husband is interviewing for Enterprise. :)

Beth said...

I have a former co-worker, Chelsi (check out her blog link on my page) who's in St. George. She's fun - let me know if you'd like their number! I'm so excited for you & a tiny bit jealous that you're escaping the snow.

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

WOW, that's great! Your getting closer to AZ:)! Don't know where that came from! No, really, that's exciting. Sometimes I think about how exciting that would be to move somewhere different! Well, GOOD LUCK and I hope the move goes smooth!

Sheena said...

We're so excited for you guys. It sounds like it will be a nice change albeit a short one. We love hearing from you guys. Keep it up!