So cute! Definitely musicians...especially with yours and Michael's jeans. :) I miss you guys so much. The kids are getting so big! I'm so sad we're not there to watch them grow up a little more closely. It looks like you guys are doing well in St. George. I love you all!
MUSICIANS for sho:)! I miss playing the piano (and cello too) I want one soo bad although I am not a musician by far! Hopefully we will get one soon so my kids can learn too! They are very cute, and you sound the same from high school:), it was nice to hear your voice!
5 comments:
That's cute, I say budding musicians for sure! I wish I could play the piano so I could teach my boys. Maybe one day.
I'm thinking that by the time I get to the afterlife the Lord will look at my efforts and allow me to play well in heaven.
So cute! Definitely musicians...especially with yours and Michael's jeans. :) I miss you guys so much. The kids are getting so big! I'm so sad we're not there to watch them grow up a little more closely. It looks like you guys are doing well in St. George. I love you all!
MUSICIANS for sho:)! I miss playing the piano (and cello too) I want one soo bad although I am not a musician by far! Hopefully we will get one soon so my kids can learn too! They are very cute, and you sound the same from high school:), it was nice to hear your voice!
SO CUTE.... I hear a little heart and soul comin' in about 10 years. That or Schoenberg.
Post a Comment