If you've never seen this and want a good clean flick that's entertaining and family oriented - rent this one. Michael and I saw it last night and began not sure what to expect. When it ended we looked at each other and said, "Already?" Lots of fun.
I know this has NOTHING to do with the movie, but hopefully you'll read it. About the diaper bag. I just used a pattern. I can get you the pattern if you want...my sister wants a bag too. :) It took me a day to make the darn thing...but I am pleased with it...although the strap is longer then I would like :) It's like sewing a pocketed box :)
3 comments:
I love this movie too :) It's a feel good movie to me :)
I watched this and I didn't like it. It moved slow. Funny how we are all different. :)
I know this has NOTHING to do with the movie, but hopefully you'll read it. About the diaper bag. I just used a pattern. I can get you the pattern if you want...my sister wants a bag too. :) It took me a day to make the darn thing...but I am pleased with it...although the strap is longer then I would like :) It's like sewing a pocketed box :)
Post a Comment