
Quick funny story. We've been trying to kiss Rebekah's owies better to lessen the crying and the drama. 'Course now she wants everything kissed better. But hey! What better attention can you get from an almost 3-year-old?
The other day she was swinging a necklace around in the kitchen and she hit the cupboards pretty hard. She stopped, looked at us with a very concerned/"oh no!" expression and bent over to kiss the cupboards better. We had a good laugh. I'm sure the cupboard has never felt better! Here's to kisses! :)
2 comments:
OH, cute! What a sweat heart, she is more concerned for the cupboards than herself! You know, I love HEARING or reading your testimony. Your thoughts on this conference where so much better put than I could ever have if I tried. I love the definition of Prayer, it really helped me last night (which has been a big struggle for me)! Keep writing them, for my benefit:)!
It is funny they think kisses make everything better. When Kennedy was two she bit her tongue and wanted me to kiss it better! I quickly explained to her that there were parts of our body that were off limits for healing kisses :)
Post a Comment