I have to say that I love the blogging world. I have found so many friends from the past through others blogs and such. I'm grateful for the ability to keep in touch with these people and it's really no extra strain on either on of us. We just post what we wish and check in on each other every once in a while. It's one of those technological things that has been a great blessing in my life.
7 comments:
I TOTALLY agree!!
Me too! I couldn't believe it when I came in touch with you and it has been soooooooo much fun reconnecting!
I enjoy reading about your family adventures. :)
Same here! I love to read the updates.
Computers are a great thing aren't they! It's been fun to catch up now you just need to come to the 10 year reunion so we can see you!
Hi Rachael! So great to hear from you - yeah, blogs are pretty cool to catch up with people. I really miss all my BYU choral ed friends, so I'm thrilled to hear that you and Michael are doing so well in St. George. Do you teach at Dixie? I enjoyed looking at your blog - very you (how do you make your comment window a pop-up? I want to do that too). I'll have to keep checking in the future. I moved back to Maryland after graduation, taught high school for 5 yrs, finished a master degree at UMD, and had a baby so I stopped teaching mid-year and now I'm home. I teach voice/piano on the side and I will now add the Wonder Emporium to my netflix list at your suggestion! Great to hear from you and glad to see that you are doing so well - your 'Mom life' comments are so funny, and right on!
i couldn't agree more! nice to see what you are up to!
Post a Comment