Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Arizona Project

My brother Joseph will be moving to Arizona (Phoenix in particular) in February. Originally it was applying for a job translating for the Dept. of Homeland Security that was the reason. But I think that at this point he's just looking for a good job making more than $10/hr. He has his bachelor's in Linguistics (spanish and chinese), needs a good/positive environment, and isn't afraid of hard work. If any of you Arizonans know of anything down there that might fit the bill or would be worth looking into, please let me know. I think he'll be living with my aunt and uncle in Tempe (at least I think that's where they live). You can leave a comment on the blog or email me mrhohmann@gmail.com if you don't want to leave your personal info. on the world wide web.

3 comments:

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

I can't think of anything off the top of my head....yet! That excersise thing sounds great, are you going to do a blog site? However you do it, I am in!:)

Jill said...

Hey Rachael- You should have him look into working for US Airways or something like that. They have intership opportunities for people who are studying other languages, etc. Just go to the link below. Just an idea...


http://www.usairways.com/awa/content/aboutus/employment/default.aspx

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Sounds good, I will start next week when we can get back to some normalsy...hopefully:). I love that you are willing to give me some encouragement here, I really need it:)!