Sorry about my lack of tack for a title, but that's how I feel about it sometimes. I would really love to be half and inch taller in the next life. I'm just under 5'5'' and so many things seem to be just out of reach. So here's the #1 reason that it's not necessarily what it's cracked up to be (at the moment):
1) To get things on the top shelf at a store you either have to jump and hope you can reach (and hope you don't knock anything else down in the process) or ask for help from a store associate (who never seems to be around when you need them for this task).
2 comments:
I know exactly what you mean. I'm 5'2".
I'm 5'2" and I think if I had 3 more inches life would be better - you've got more arm reach than me! :D
Post a Comment