For the year 2008 (can you believe we're there already?) here are some Hohmann Family resolutions:
Patrick resolves to:
*learn how to sleep through the night (one more night ought to do)
*eat more solids and hopefully be off formula soon (expensive stuff)
*learn how to crawl so he can satisfy his great need to get around
Rebekah resolves to:
*get potty trained
*learn how to share with Patrick and anybody else she may be playing with
*watch less TV per day
Rachael resolves to:
*read the RS manual lesson BEFOREHAND
*tone up my body and remind it how good it can feel to be in shape
*play with kids more and put them in front of the TV less (that means less internet for me too)
I'll let Michael edit this post later and put his own resolutions in. But I hope a few of these are included in his list:
*leave work when scheduled 50% more often
*watch less TV/less internet
1 comment:
I love it, your resolutions sound a lot like mine. Just hope I can keep my goals all year long. I like the goals for your kids to, way to go!
Post a Comment