Lastly - I went back to the dentist for a filling today. Not my favorite, but at least I don't throw-up on the dentist anymore (that was my first dentist experience when I was around 5). I went in thinking it was a small cavity, but they gave me three shots and I didn't feel normal again until three hours later. Apparently, it was a decent size. I'm probably lucky that they caught it before it became a root canal! Now that I'm feeling better, I find that my jaw is a little sore and my ear feels like it caught a small infection or something. Hopefully it will wear off with some sleep tonight. I'm glad that I feel I can trust my dentist to take care of my mouth that I know so little about.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
A Sunrise, a Snowfall, and a Filling
Remember how I've been trying to get pictures of Mt. Timpanogos during each season? Well, I pulled off a pretty amazing winter one in my opinion. The sunset was incredible that night and I had to pull myself away (as if it was really that difficult) from making dinner to grab this shot.
Next was the amazing amount of snow that we woke up to this past Monday morning. Our street still hadn't lost it's snow-white luster from the last storm and then we got a good 9-ish inches. Fortunately, it happened on a holiday and Michael happened to have the day off. He spent a few hours in the morning helping people shovel their driveways. It's a much more enjoyable task when you have company. I longed to be out helping him (I know that's weird, but I really did) however, someone had to watch the children inside where it was warm. I think what's most amazing about these pictures is that they don't have any foot prints in them yet.
Lastly - I went back to the dentist for a filling today. Not my favorite, but at least I don't throw-up on the dentist anymore (that was my first dentist experience when I was around 5). I went in thinking it was a small cavity, but they gave me three shots and I didn't feel normal again until three hours later. Apparently, it was a decent size. I'm probably lucky that they caught it before it became a root canal! Now that I'm feeling better, I find that my jaw is a little sore and my ear feels like it caught a small infection or something. Hopefully it will wear off with some sleep tonight. I'm glad that I feel I can trust my dentist to take care of my mouth that I know so little about.
Lastly - I went back to the dentist for a filling today. Not my favorite, but at least I don't throw-up on the dentist anymore (that was my first dentist experience when I was around 5). I went in thinking it was a small cavity, but they gave me three shots and I didn't feel normal again until three hours later. Apparently, it was a decent size. I'm probably lucky that they caught it before it became a root canal! Now that I'm feeling better, I find that my jaw is a little sore and my ear feels like it caught a small infection or something. Hopefully it will wear off with some sleep tonight. I'm glad that I feel I can trust my dentist to take care of my mouth that I know so little about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sunset pic is AMAZING!
Lucky woman getting to look at those mountains while you are cooking dinner! I should post what I see out of my kitchen while cooking, TOTALLY jealous of you:)!
Good pics, I always love a good scenery shot. Way to capture the moment. I also love the snow before everyone tramples through it. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment