Thursday, April 17, 2008

Promises . . .

I swear that we haven't been as boring lately as the blog suggests. We've been up to loads of fun stuff, but like an idiot, I forgot my camera at all these events. I've had to rely on smarter people than myself to take pictures of my kiddos and now I'm waiting to receive them from said smarter people. That may take a while.

A few weeks ago we had some friends visit from AF and they took us (well, the kids) horseback riding for the first time! Rebekah LOVED it and Patrick had that "whatever" expression. That night she got her first goose-egg - long story.

Last weekend Michael and I went out on a fabulous date to celebrate the selling of our second car. We did dinner and a play called "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum".

The next day we went on a hike at Red Cliffs and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Some friends had invited us and lent us their child pack for Patrick. It was short enough that Rebekah did great and loved climbing over all the rocks and playing in the stream. Good stuff.

Since then we've been to St. George's version of a city waterpark. It's pretty cool and it's free. I'll get pictures up eventually. Rebekah loves it because she doesn't ever have to submerge and Patrick's in heaven because it's like a giant bathtub. Yeah - pictures are worth a thousand words. You'll see them soon!

2 comments:

Beth said...

How great that the water park is free! You'll be using that every day I bet - cause it's only going to get hotter & hotter!

Melyssa said...

I am jealous at all the fun things you are doing OUTSIDE...It is still not very warm here. I can't wait for warm, sunny days. :) I am looking forward to seeing pictures of all your adventures.