Each of the aunties playing with a niece or nephew. Hannah may kill me for posting the middle picture, but you gotta love a cheeser smile every now and again.
My poor mother was sick the entire time so she couldn't play with the grandkids. Sad. By the way, she brought all four of her toy poodles down with her. The first time she did this we almost tore our hair out for worry. But now it's like having the family down. What are four hairy extra bodies when you already have so many? Piece of cake.
What a lovable face. This was the very first thing that she saw that morning and was obviously excited, but still waking up. I got a good laugh. She'd colored on her forehead the night before and had a scab on her chin. Makes for a good picture, huh? She loved her baby doll and wanted to feed it right away. It was a tender moment.


I think he liked Rebekah's training potty more than she did when she first got it. Hey, it was colorful and it was within reaching distance. Thankfully, it had yet to be used. :) The tree picture was simply funny. He wanted to look at the tree upside down. I think he discovered it was there while stretching and just neglected to realize that he could look at it from a better/different angle.
I think he liked Rebekah's training potty more than she did when she first got it. Hey, it was colorful and it was within reaching distance. Thankfully, it had yet to be used. :) The tree picture was simply funny. He wanted to look at the tree upside down. I think he discovered it was there while stretching and just neglected to realize that he could look at it from a better/different angle.
1 comment:
Your kids are SO BEAUTIFUL and I love the picture with her holding her baby doll! Girls are so cute and fun, I can't waite until I have one! I have to laugh at the "GRATEFUL" comment, I still can't spell it and my spelling keeps getting worse, don't get that!
Post a Comment