As an afterthought, I've been making bread for those in the neighborhood who we wished to give gifts to. I've been meaning to take a picture of the finished product and perhaps I still will. But I get too excited to take them to people while they're still hot and they escape before the camera comes out. Hmmmm. I'll have to rethink my strategy. I'm not a crafty person in general. Nor am I a fabulous cook. But I feel like my bread is my saving grace in this department. I make dang good homemade bread! I got the recipe from Karla Ricks (high school boyfriend's mother). Funny, I know. But even funnier is the fact that I gave him a stuffed dog once and now it's his son's favorite buddy called "Bo". His wife has told me that they get funny looks when Bo's orgin is discovered by their friends. So I pose two questions: 1) What do you feel is something you do really well? 2) Do you have something given to you a long time ago that has served an entirely different purpose than for that which it was intended? A funny connection?
3 comments:
Answers 1) I'm not great, but cross-stitching has provided a few gifts in the past that the receiver would never have done themself. 2) I don't have something but once I called up an old boyfriend to find he'd gotten married (within 6 months). He had me talk to his wife to give her my tater tot casserole recipe. That was a weird conversation!
I will think about your question and answer later, just wanted to tell you I saw your comment on Tiffs blog, I DIDN'T forget you I promise! I was trying to figure out how to add people to view it and I couldn't figure it out! Got to run in town though and it is open again until I figure it out:)! Talk to you later:)!
Heres what I can come up with 1) I feel like the only talent I really have is step aerobics. I know that seems funny when you look at pictures of me now, but if I ever got to a gym I would be skinny. I would LOVE to be an aerobics instructor and the best class I ever took was in Scottsdales Balley total fitness, she was amazing and I have never had a class that good since. 2) I don't have anything that serves another purpose, but I do have an awekward moment to share:) I once went on a date with a friend and we saw a brother and sister who I knew and we sat by them. My date asked how we knew each other and before I could say anything the sister blurted out that her brother had the BIGGEST crush on me and I wouldn't give him the time of day! It was AWEKWARD and I never knew he liked me! Sorry I can't come up with anything better, but just wanted to wish you MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Post a Comment