Monday, December 17, 2007

Yuletide Joy



I took these pictures of Rebekah a long time ago. Sorry, I've been a bit slow getting them up. I only have two pictures total of us decorating the tree because Michael was working and I was trying to juggle Rebekah's need to "help" and Patrick's need to eat/get attention. The camera was almost the last thing on my mind. She LOVED helping with the tree. Hardly a day goes by when she still wants to "help" with the tree. It's a love/hate relationship between me and the tree at the moment . . . I guess Patrick eventually lost interest in our decorating frenzy and fell asleep. I'm not sure whether I think it's pitiable or cute that kids fall asleep like this.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Putting up the tree can be frustrating. This year I did it by myself which eased the tension. I think I let myself get frustrated when Andy helps me, cause then he'll comfort me. But when I'm on my own I just have to do it! I'm crazy.

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Love the look on her face and love his hair....CUTE!