
Well, here's my fam! Some of you haven't seen them for years or even at all. Joseph is finishing undergraduate work at BYU this December. Hannah is working part time at the local jr. high as an ESL instructor and full-time at BYU-I as an accompanist for vocalists. Eli is coming home from his mission in Orlando, FL at the end of January. We're all excited to see him and have him back. Esther is graduating high school this April and still debating about where she's going for college or what she will be studying. She's thinking about biology, I think? Sariah is halfway through 8th grade and is busy with gymnastics, cello, and friends. In the background is the Rexburg LDS Temple. The open house begins at the end of December. Here's a better picture:

Rebekah found Nanny's tredmill delightful. Unfortunately we had to be careful not to let her turn it on.

She got her first haircut at Nanny's hand. It's much shorter but in much better shape.

It was fabulous to be with family. We won't be able to go elsewhere for Christmas so this was our last break before February. Rebekah loved playing with Grandpa and Joseph. Patrick grinned at anyone who would hold him. Unfortunately for us, we all caught colds while there. I'm afraid that we brought them up with us. But we all faired pretty well and were grateful to have a doctor in the house when we found that Patrick's cold had caused a double earache.
8 comments:
How how fun to see your family! All so good looking!! :o)
It's fun to see the Rexburg Temple. I (Sheena) went to school up there for two years and the year after I left they announced the temple. I've wanted to get back there ever since. Someday... That picture of the sunset and the temple is AMAZING! So pretty. Did you take it? I love sunset pictures. :)
Oh, by the way, your hair looks really cute Rachael.
I can't believe how much older all of your siblings are, I don't even remember half of them it has been soooo long! I have to respond to your comment, that was funny you said that about nobody checking in, the doctor came in twice and gave me a puzzled look and left without saying anything, I assumed he was forgetting something so didn't think anything of it! DUH! Back to your blog though, that's a bummer everyone caught cold, it seems to always work out that way doesn't it, especially with kids! Glad your Thanksgiving with family was fun!
Your hair looks so Mom savvy! Way to take a plunge! It's good to see all of you. Love you.
The family looks great! And I can't believe that pic of the temple, we can't wait to go up in January for the open house!
Hello~ This is Heidi, Jill's little sister. I look at your page every so often and was really excited to see a picture of your family. Hannah was my age and I haven't seen her in ages. Good to see everyone happy and healthy.
Heidi
Cute hair Rachael!! Thanks for posting a picture of the Rexburg temple - how beautiful! And I wouldn't bring the mess up with your sitter...I'd rather have a break knowing that my kids were watched after and have to clean up afterward than to come home to a pack of zombies and wonder why I pay someone to stay at my house. Long enough sentence there! Anyway, you're great!! :)
Post a Comment