Thursday, December 13, 2007
The House of Sick
I've been absent for a while. Our house was hit with a nasty cold. I was hit and for the first time I understood how an infant could be in danger from a simple cold. It was terrible. Every night I prayed that it would stay away from my children. Unfortunately, Rebekah caught it next, but I think my prayer was answered in that Rebekah's seems to be handling it much better than I did. Just as I thought we were getting over everything, Rebekah came down with pink eye. Joy. I was careful through the whole first 24 hours, but I'm pretty sure that I caught it the next day. So - we're to the point where I feel like a medicine cabinet in working order. Especially when I got home late last night with airborne, nyquil and dayquil in my grasp for Michael. He caught the cold a good week after I did. It's amazing how much sleep can do to heal a body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hopefully you're all done with colds for the season and the rest of the winter will go smoothly. Wishing you all good health!
Hey, I was wondering where you have been, sorry you are sick! I tagged you, just look on my page to find out...when ever you are up to it:)!
Post a Comment