Friday, January 4, 2008

Potty Training Adventures entry #2

It's a no go. I'm not sure whether to be happy or depressed about it. I'm opting for relieved. There were a few times when I'd ask her if she needed to go potty and she'd burst into tears, "No, No Potty!!". I didn't want to push it and knew that she's already had plenty of traumatic experiences. So we'll try again in a month or two. But in the meantime, I have lots to do and it will certainly keep me busy.

2 comments:

Mandie said...

Oh, no! So sad for both of you! The toilet scares Abby right now, so we're not going to try either...

Chandler Family said...

James use to tell me when he needed to go #2, but since I was too sick to do anything about it he doesn't do it anymore! I'm sad but that much, like you I think I'll wait a couple weeks or months and try again.